26.11.2012

Ellad2 Versus bracelet - my workshop


 On Sunday, 25.11.2012,I had a workshop in Yelon Tel Aviv.
Ella, with her great graciously, gave me permission to teach her beautiful  bracelet - Versus.

This is the orginial Ellad2 Versus bracelet - You can see it here .



More of her beutiful jewelry - on her site - http://ellad2.com or here, on here Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/ellad2.

I had ten talented  students in my workshop and here are their works (still in progress)

First, my bracele, still in progress


Now my students's work








We also have our variations for this beautiful bracelet.
I made a necklace and Bat-Sheva suggested a necklace made of few Component of the Versus;
No. of  arcs,  made of the Versus, join together by a big bead (like swarovsky pearl, etc) - something like this


Kohi suggested to make a lariat of the basic strips of the Versus - this:

(Ellad original photo)



Other suggested to put little drops instead of  the 8/0 seed beads on the to/bottom of the bracelet.

My necklace - made of half Versus with big drops.


Tnks Ellad for your beautiful bracelete.

תגובה 1: